- Auto Level Rec start
- Auto Track Increment
- Stereo/Mono recording (74/148 min.)
- UTOC Writing
- The U-TOC recording method is selectable. (Manual/Auto is switched
according to the preset U-TOC mode.)
- Using CUE Signals to make searches
- Basic Editing- DIVIDE, ERASE TRACK/DISC, COMBINE, MOVE, TRACK/DISC
- Erase any A-B section.
- A-B section can be inserted into any track.
- Cue signals also can be edited.
- Undo function
- SCMS : Recording is possible without reception of the copy defeat
restriction. Writing of the copy defeat code is selectable.
- Easy operations from IBM-PC compatible keyboard
- Hot Start unit ACD-26HM (Option)
- 19 inch Rack Mountable (Height: 3U)
- Large FL Display, Illuminated Rubber Button
- Track Search Select knob (Easy track selection)
- Jog/Shuttle Wheel
- Program Play
- Play mode & Finish mode
- Auto Cue
- End Monitor
- End Of Message (EOM)
- Pitch Control (+-9.9 %, 0.1 % step)
- Instant Start
- Rich Array of External Control Terminals
- Sampling Rate Convertor unit ACD 25-FSM (Option)
- External Sync unit ACD-27MS (Option)
The Denon DNM1050R is a theatre standard,
improving on it's predecessor the DN1100R with more useful facilities and easy to use
front panel controls including a shuttle/jog wheel for frame accurate editing. A PS2
qwerty keyboard allows remote control of most functions and quicker titling.
Denon price list
here for tape and other standard media
Check our prices for Maxell